Pages

Monday 31 July 2017

WONDER PREDICTIONS- Choose Kind

Hi everyone today I'm going to show you my predictions for a book we are reading. The book is called Wonder. I recommend this book to everyone because it teaches you something in life. There is a movie coming out in the up coming holidays and it is called wonder. Feel free to comment! Enjoy!

My Wonder Predictions


date:
chapter
My predictions
1.8.17
Choose kind
I think my prediction is going to be about when Julian could August that guy on star wars. At morning tea Julian and August are going to have a fight and people are going to cheer for them to have a fight.

























1 comment:

  1. Hi Peter
    I like how you explained your prediction really well. But maybe you could add what is happening right now in the story.
    Tulei

    ReplyDelete